Francis Francis!
December 21, 2005

What can bring me more joy than food? A hot espresso from my new FrancisFrancis! X5 machine in metalic turquoise. Observing Mr. Person's fine X3 machine, I decided that this would make a fine gift to myself this year.
If you take coffee, especially espresso, very seriously, I highly recommend this machine for your home use. Designed by an Italian architect and sold through Illy (an Italian espresso company), this machine comes in several stylish designs and accommodates both Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods and espresso grounds. I prefer the pods, and this machine give you a consistently frothy cup of joe each time. If you are overwhelmed with envy, check out all of Illy's FrancisFrancis! espresso machines at: http://www.illyusa.com/
I hope Mr. Person will post a comment here about the do's and don'ts of espresso. BTW, my flatemate was kind enough to bestow these fun espresso cups upon me for the holidays. Thanks.

Labels: breakfast, coffee, kitchen accessories